Thursday, September 13, 2012

In the picture above you see the two big giants on both sides of Victoria Bay. In the last film Bat


A friend and former
colleague of mine reminded me yesterday that children and others of you may want to use my blog to make school assignments in distant countries. Now I focus my ears even more, and there is great pressure for me to get all the items are 100% correct. :-) You know me as someone farnsworth aerospace who does not let facts get between me and a good story, but I try to keep my blog as correct as possible. Today is my second day at the Big Bus and is still a great experience. It is really value for money. I did the one in Cape Town twice by December 2011 and to recommend it to anyone. They are professional, on time, very clean, and the information farnsworth aerospace is very good and interesting. We topless bus led in Cape Town earlier my sister's birthday on 22 December 2011 and in January 2012 a friend and I were three of us on the bus Vredendal games to celebrate the birthday of their daughter. Both were great trips! Today! They tell us much of Hong Kong and try to remember what I can. One of the things that Hong Kong is the second highest life expectancy in the world. Is 82.2 years, and the second only in Japan. I skype with Francois afternoon he thinks he is the first Okinawa in Japan. Google has confirmed Japan 83, 5 years, but not so! This is a. In South Africa it is 49.3 for men and 50.6 for women. It's probably our red meat and road rage! The other interesting information is that the Chinese alphabet 47 000 characters! farnsworth aerospace Ours 26. Is that we have time to live and learn more! Of course kicked my day off with a Earl Grey tea at Starbucks. Stays nice. If you put it in my bag, I bought farnsworth aerospace a pack. This leaves a large tea bag piramiedvormige and taste heavenly. I just love Earl Grey tea. Today I make the green route because he stopped again within ten minutes on the tram Peak Victoria. It's amazing what they want to create. In 1883 (yes, before the Anglo Boer War) was built around this tram system. It is 1.4 km long climb up a very steep hill road from Victoria. Bo is not just one vantage point, but a seven-storey shopping mall. I spent over two hours. How to put a man back and think it was much better than the abyss of view! It's sharp! At the entrance is the president of China to welcome us and allow it to be reduced. It's very nice! No, it is wasbeeld from him in Madame Tussauds museum in Hong Kong is located farnsworth aerospace on Victoria Peak. We hear that the British influence is still very strong in Hong Kong.
Now it seems that it is not as sharp in the picture, just like in real life, but trust me! It's bad! Hong Kongers do not like walking uphill. The tram is one way to arrive. There are four stations with tram and self-ordinary tourists use the tram to come home every day in central Hong Kong. The other means of transportation farnsworth aerospace have created for themselves, made the Guinness farnsworth aerospace World Records. It is the longest escalator in the world. The 1993 HK 240 HKD εκατομμύρια plucking and an escalator built 800 meters in 14 streets cross. The escalator going up 135 meters in altitude. Morning farnsworth aerospace 6:00 to 10:00 run over, and brought 55 000 people work. 10:00 turn on the escalator and getting people back from 10:30 - 24:00. Costing the government HKD 1 million annually for maintenance. It is amazing to see. Below to see the parts.
The view from Victoria Peak. It is the top prospect in Hong Kong and stand 428 meters. Hong Kong has more than 8,000 skyscrapers. It is by far the largest in the world and more than twice that of its nearest competition, ie in New York in the USA. For nearly 160 new gigantic construction every year, so New York should wrap if you want to catch up.
In the picture above you see the two big giants on both sides of Victoria Bay. In the last film Batman (2011) Apparently he oscillates between the two buildings. I can see it with different eyes now. The one on the other side of the water is the ICC, where I was last night. This is the fourth highest in the world. This side is the 9th tallest building in the world. And then the fog came and that was it.
After a meal at a Japanese restaurant, I'm down the mountain and across the harbor to the blue route. I have two Australians and continue our wonderful. The blue route explore Kowloon. It's also where I live. Kowloon area through "nine dragons. farnsworth aerospace It's a good thing you did not know beforehand. En route we visit the famous and popular in Mong Kok Ladies Market and get a foot massage in a very strong chinese man. Delicious!
Japanese salmon pizza with broccoli and black tea. Ouch! People in Hong Kong are very set on fire account.
Choppie tells me that he has found the spurious signals, because people who work with you many stated that you should wear a Rolex or Prada shoes to wear. It's a sign to Hong Kong

No comments:

Post a Comment